Monday, July 09, 2007

Boris the Best

Don't be fooled by his ruffled look- this is a serious politician !




Young Luis's arrival has put me a bit behind the times in terms of Political events.

However I wanted to return to a story from last week to register my support for Boris Johnson in his, as yet, unannounced campaign to be Mayor of London

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/6269158.stm


I hope it is true.

Boris Johnson is a rarity in modern British Politics. He is charismatic, independent and original while being able and talented. He seems free of the shackles of Cameroonian correctness while being someone who I think all could respect as being genuine and sincere.

I hope Boris does run as for the first time in 8 years the Conservatives would have a serious candidate and a real challenger to Ken Livingstone for control over this great city.

No comments: